Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving and Craft-o-rama

Thanksgiving this year was great, mostly because it was the first in 5 years we have been home. We have been traveling to one soccer tournament or another for Whitney the past few years, and don't get me wrong, it has been fun. We have usually been in California and have taken the whole family and spent time at Disneyland and the beach. This year we got to eat at Mom's, and it's no secret that her cooking is my very favorite. Here are a few pics of our day.



We spent the first Saturday in December with all the girls at Mom's crafting. We had so much fun (well, Sonja may beg to differ, she had a craft meltdown). We made some cute Christmas crafts, and I have to say I am pleased as punch with how cute they look with my other decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment