Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Lot of Growing Up, and a Little Bit of Torture.


Jordan is getting ever close to his 18th birthday. I find myself taking a lot more pictures lately, much to his dismay. Maybe I am holding on for dear life.

Yesterday I went to Physical Therapy, and got a diagnosis of Posterior Tibial Tendonitis, and a possible stress fracture. After a torture they call A-Stim, and various other cruel and unusual punishments, I am left with a wrap on my foot and ankle, bruises on my leg, and a promise of 2-3 more sessions of the same torture plus a course of steroids to decrease inflammation. All of this so I can run 26.2 miles of a whole different kind of torure otherwise known as the St. George Marathon. Why do I do it? Because in some masochistic way, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment